New User problems switching

msfrog

Was on phone with tech support she told me that we might get disconnected but she would call me back.  Still waiting  45 minutes and counting.  How do i get help

cannot sync phone with car blue tooth

can't have people call me get  says"  call can't be connected as dialed"

can't switch between messenger and texting without having phone tell me i must placing it as default

Not have service in open spaces as i did before with i wirelss

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: New User problems switching

Hey, msfrog!

Welcome to T-Mobile. I'm sorry you didn't get a call back from us as promised -- that's not the best first impression that we could've made. It sounds like you're having issues with your bluetooth connection, texting apps, and your signal. Let's see if we can get this figured out. To start, can you answer the following questions:

• How long ago did you switch over?
        • What zip code are you primarily in that is lacking coverage?
        • What type of phone are you using?

Once I have those answers, I should be able to make a few suggestions so you can enjoy service with us!

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, msfrog!

Just swinging by to see if you've had a chance to look over my last reply. I'd love to help and figure out what's going on but just need a tad bit more info.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Amanda asked some great questions that'll help us get the ball rolling on a fix. Can you let us know if you still need some help. Thanks.