Can't log into My T-Mobile and technical support hangs up on me

magenta5463915

I cannot log into My T-Mobile from my computer to manage my account.  I have called T-Mobile support several times in the 11 days since I activated my T-Mobile account with no luck solving my problem.  There are two steps for me logging into My T-Mobile, first I log in using my e-mail address and password.  This works fine.  Second, it tells me I need to link my T-Mobile phone number, however when I enter it, I cannot continue, I receive the error message "Please verify your 10 digit T-Mobile phone number is correct".  I have called T-Mobile support and was transferred to the advanced technical support department twice, however each time when they answer, the phone call gets disconnected.  I just want to be able to manage my account online.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Sorry to hear you are having so many issues getting logged into your account! It sounds like we are going to need to open up a web support ticket for you to get this fixed. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team and they will be able to access your account and gather the necessary information from you to get this ticket started.