Solved

Unable to register as primary account holder

• 11 July 2018
  • 4 replies

Hello, I have not been able to register as the primary account owner via the website, with it repeatedly saying my info doesn't match T-Mobile's. I'm the only person on the account and pay each month without issue, etc. I'm not able to get any response in the chat and all operators were busy, so I'm trying this route. Can someone please let me know how I can get this squared away? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 12 July 2018, 16:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh man! As the only line, you should totally be set up as the primary. Have you gotten a response or been able to call our Care team? If not, you can reach out to our T-Force team using the social media links on our Community-2153​ page. They can make sure you're line is set up and escalate this issue if needed.

Trying to set up PAH from my phone and it just spins loading, came online via a computer and cant find where to do it

I’m having the same problem. I’m on chat now for the second time. They were so happy when I came into the store to become a customer. But they evidently forget to make me the Primary Account Holder. (I’m the only idiot on my account.)

I woke up happy today. Then I tried again to get access to my T-Mobile account. Now I’m nearly suicidal.

Having the exact same issue with my Military Magenta Max account. Spent 2 hours on the phone for a measly $15 credit and a sorry we couldn't help. Now have a ticket open with the supposed engineering team. Have no permissions in the app or website. Insane that I am the only person on the account and this is an issue. Just switched to T-Mobile and already about to cancel