Best setup for Digits?

baldcamarostud

I have a Samsung Note 8 and a iPhone X synced with Digits.  Currently the primary number (SIM) is on the iPhone X.  I am wondering if it would be more beneficial to have the primary number on the Note 8 because of the multi line settings?  What features/abilities would I gain or lose by switching the number (SIM) to the Note 8?  Or is how I currently have it the best way?

I've also been noticing that not all texts sync to the Note 8.  Some don't come through at all, and some I am only able to see the other person's replies to texts.  On my iPhone they show correctly (texts not iMessages).

All replies

• baldcamarostud

Re: Best setup for Digits?

Anybody?

• tmo_chris

Re: Best setup for Digits?

Hey there The best way to use DIGITS is going to be with Multi-line on the Note 8 and the DIGITS app to send and receive SMS on the iPhone. If you are sending and receiving SMS from the Note 8, you will see the full conversations in the DIGITS app on the iPhone. If you are using the DIGITS app on the iPhone to send and receive messages, you will see the full conversations on the Note 8. Also, doing it this way, you will see the full conversations when using the web interface or downloadable computer client.

If you send regular SMS on the iPhone through the default messenger app, you will not see these messages in any digits instance.