Constantly Dropping off Network

jerrigirl101

Losing 4G/LTE constantly on my LG Stylus 3. I just stopped into a T Mobile store in Folsom and they 'reset' my Sim Card. It worked only for a while. I cannot text, receive or make calls. Help!  ??

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Constantly Dropping off Network

Not being able to use your services is definitely no fun, but there's a few things we can do that'll help. First, how many bars of signal do you have? If you give the phone a restart, does the phone get signal and let you make calls and send/receive messages? If you're getting any error messages, please let us know what they are so we can narrow down what's going on and get this resolved for you. Thanks.

• magenta2293497

I'm in similar situation. However I just replaced my phone LG Aristo 2+ 2018. I live in Santa Rosa (Sonoma County) have been from Sonoma to Cloverdale this month and the only place I had good service was Cloverdale. 2+bars yet no Network SMH

• tmo_mike_c

I looked at the heart of Santa Rosa to check the services. I'm only seeing some modernization if you head south but all the cell sites in area are showing that their performing as they should. Are you going North on the 101? I do see a few counties before Cloverdale. Have you ever passed through and been able to connect somewhere in between? I'm also curious if you've ever tried rebooting to see if you're able to connect.

• jerrigirl101

Hi Mike:

In the house--Sonoma--I usually have 3-4 bars. When I reported this issue I was driving from Folsom to Sonoma and I had 5 bars and no network. I did try the Airplane Mode power off and on and it worked--but only for a moment. When this happens, I cannot send or receive text's, calls or surf. Sitting at home this morning, I have 3 bars, am using WIFI calling and no 4G/LTE.

Restart had no effect when I pulled off the highway.

Jerrilynn

• tmo_mike_c

I appreciate the details. Were you taking I-80 W when you were having the issue? If you connected to just the mobile network, not Wi-Fi calling, can you use the service at home?

• jerrigirl101

The outage started in Folsom on Highway 50 and continued down I80 until we reached home where I turned on WIFI calling.

Trying to make and receive calls at home via the MOBILE SERVICE ONLY is not reliable. But I have never had this much trouble. I am traveling later this week and I am very concerned about viability of the service.

Jerrigirl101

• tmo_mike_c

Wow! I checked the coverage along 50 starting at Folsom, and I didn't see any outages. I understand that's a long stretch but there could have been some maintenance going on. Have you had our Tech Care file a Service Complaint for your home? That'll get engineers to take a peek and see what's going. We don't you to be able to use the service with ease and I'm sure we can shine some light on this and help you.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, jerrigirl101! Just wanted to check back in on this -- did you have a chance to peek at Mike's reply? Have you had a service complaint filed by the Tech team for your home coverage?