Billing breakdown

jessehemphill97@gmail.com

Where can I find a detailed breakdown of my bill? I believe im paying for my exes upgrade on her phone and I obviously dont want to be doing that.. that balance should have been transfered over to her.

All replies

• lmaocean

Re: Billing breakdown

Hey there!

You can definitely find more information about your bills on myT-Mobile. Click here.

After you log-in, press the Billing tab (circled in red) at the top, then choose the billing cycle you wish to view on the right side. You'll see this screen.

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg

Then, scroll down of this page, and select the specific line you want to see.

Screenshot (5)_LI.jpg

Once you click the line, you'll be moved to a different page, where you can see all the specific plans and charges that the line occurs. It also includes equipment installment plans, changes in charges from the previous month, and taxes and fees.

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg

Hope that solved all your issues. If you don't have a T-Mobile ID, why not make one? It's super simple, and you can use it to log-in online and through the T-Mobile app. You can manage your phone service and check usage details really fast. If you need more help, please call a rep at 611 from your mobile phone.

P.S. if you want a printable version of your bill (like the ones you receive in the mail,) press the Download bill (PDF) button on the right side of the specific line (3rd picture), or use the Get your bill on the billings page (1st picture). Summary Bill will show the basic charges for each line, whereas the Detailed Bill will show exact usage records (phone call logs, data logs, etc.)

Thanks!

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • dc5fan

Well, I pressed on "here", and I got two circles that go around in a counter-clockwise motion, and kicked me back to the my account page. So If I want to refill my account I can't do it. I am on the Pay As You Go $3 a month plan. Per chance are you privy to when the my T-Mobile site is going to be fixed? Is the site not working for everyone or just a few? The other thing I have working for mr is I have an excellent corporate T-Mobile store in Champaign, IL.

• lmaocean

Hey there!

The "here" button is either supposed to take you to the myT-Mobile log-in page, or straight to you accounts page, if you're already logged in. Are you having problems then? I was unaware that you are on a PAYG plan, and I am not familiarized with prepaid services of myT-Mobile online. I am on a post-paid plan, so I profusely apologize for my unawareness.

On my end, I don't have any issues with logging into myT-Mobile, so maybe its a isolated issue? Try click on this link: https://my.t-mobile.com/

If that doesn't take you to where you need to, then you definitely should try contact a rep. Go check the corporate sotre you've mentioned, and the reps there can help you with anything, and even probably faster than writing online forums, or call 611 (customer service) from your phone. I believe 611 calls don't count against your minutes? I could be wrong.

By the way, if you need to refill your phone line, you can definitely do that by just dialing *233 on your dialpad. This is a link to a support page highlighting the many different options on refilling your account. Go check it out!

Thanks for replying.

• dc5fan

so what I am understanding is the site works for postpaid accounts, but not for prepaid. YES, I know I can call 611 several times a day, and I won't be charged. After 14+ years on a prepaid plan with AT&T it didn't take long to understand T-Mobile. We're just about in the same boat that I have no clue about postpaid.I do have myT-Mobile link at the top of a bar on Google.

• lmaocean

Hey there!

I see what you're talking about.

Well... I clicked the support page I linked you to, and the page does say that prepaid customers can access myT-Mobile to refill their account, so I don't see why not? You're currently unable to access your myT-Mobile, I understand. I think tmo_amanda can help answer? Is it possible for prepaid customers to access myT-Mobile services online?

Thanks!

• dc5fan

There are about 2 or 3 moderators that are aware of what's happening. I do know of a couple of ways to refill my account including it's nice that there is a corporate T-Mobile store about 8 miles north of me.Since I don't have texting or messages on my account I keep about $10 in my account. There's been some months I don't even use all of my 30 minutes. All in all I made a good decision coming to T-Mobile.

• dc5fan

I just got off the phone with a Troubleshooting tech. On the myT-mobile site I will be unable to REFILL ACCOUNT. I will have to use the app or go to a corporate T-Mobile store. No problem. When using the app I use the phone service, and when I get to Billing & Refill I will need a WiFi signal to finish the transaction, and go back to the sign in page and log out. I described everything to the tech, and he agreed. The site just shows basic info for a prepaid customer. I now feel like a step-child! LOL! This is now a closed subject for me.

• lmaocean

Hey there!

I see what happened. I will use this experience to expand my prepaid service knowledge. At least you've got some closure why your prepaid online services doesn't work. Sorry I couldn't have helped more.

Thanks!

• dc5fan

That's ok. I don't know how many 611 calls I made to CS and Troubleshooting. I did get a lot of info and was able to pass it on here. I know now the app is better for PAYG than the site. I never had any problems talking to the reps, and getting some very good info.