Data pass not working

swchaocc

Hi, I added one week data pass to my pay as you go plan. The internet service was fine after setting up in Los Angeles. It was not working in Vegas I went to the next day. It was fine again when I came back to LA last Monday. Please advise what happened. Thanks.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Data pass not working

Hmm -- that is super strange, swchaocc! I took a look at our outage alerts from last week and I don't see any outages listed for the Vegas market. I'm glad that your data pass is working again now, but I totally understand wanting to know what happened! Is this the first time you've traveled out of your home area with a data pass on the line? Were your symptoms slow internet, or a complete lack of any data service?

• swchaocc

Re: Data pass not working

Hi Marissa, Thank you for your prompt response. It is the first time I traveled out of my home town with data pass on the line. I believed the internet was pretty slow when I got connected some time. I got response from some simple web and no response from complicated web.  Most of the time I didn't get any response from the web. Thanks.