LTE signal or wifi not working

luciana2018

I have an iPhone 8 plus and all of a sudden the network just doesn't work. My text messages don't go through and my apps take forever to load. 

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: LTE signal or wifi not working

Hey, luciana2018!

Are you still having issues with your iPhone 8+ connecting to the network? If so, does powering the device off and then back on seem to fix the issue? Lastly, is this only happening in one location? If so, please share the zip code with me so I can see what's going on with the network in the area.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, luciana2018!

Just wanted to stop by to see how things are going. If you're still having issues with your iPhone picking up a signal, please take a look at the questions I asked earlier this week and get back to me.

• tmo_marissa

Happy Monday! Just wanted to check back in here and make sure that the signal trouble you were having is resolved! If you're still having difficulty picking up a signal, can you take a peek at Amanda's original reply and let us know a little more about what's going on? Hoping that we haven't heard back from you because everything's OK, but if you're still having trouble, we want to help!