LG V30 volume

attrocks

Occasionally when I attempt to increase the volume while using headphones, the volume will jump from very low to maximum volume instantly.  With the quad dac and headphones, it can be quiet painful.   Anyone else notice this?   I am on Oreo.  

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: LG V30 volume

Hmm, that's kinda odd, but let's figure this out. Does the same thing happen if you adjust the volume from the handset? Also, is it a wireless or wired headset you're using?

• attrocks

Having to get a replacement phone as the SIM card reader seems to have broken.  Will see if this is an issue on my replacement phone.

• attrocks

So far so good with the new phone.  Have not been able to listen to much music but will try out today .  You can

probably close.this thread for.noe .

Thanks for.checking back!

• attrocks

Hello there!  Been a while!  On my third V30 now after multiple issues.  Sim reader died, phone died so now on number 3.  So far LG not giving me a good feeling.  Funny thing is that I am having the volume issue on number 3 as I did on number 1.

As I change the volume with headphone, volume often goes to 75 immediately or can also drop real low.  With the higher powered amplifier on this phone, 75 with my sennheisers can be a little painful. 

I am hesistant to complain because I will just get another refurb which I feel is someone else's problem phone.   I did ask for a new phone last time however I think I just got another refurb. 

I do like the phone when it works but this is getting old.  Hopefully someone can help me sort this out.

Thanks,

PS - Anyone else notice this happening?