Samsung Note 8

datsu9911

I am having problems pairing my Note 8 with my SUV. I have a 2013 BMW x5. Has anyone has a similar experience?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Samsung Note 8

I know how convenient this feature can be and we totally wanna help you get it working. Do you get any error messages either on the phone or in the car? Sometimes give the phone a restart helps get issues like this resolved. You may wanna test out another device to see if your car can recognize the Bluetooth on another phone.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to take a peek at the questions Mike asked above. Have you been able to test out another bluetooth device with your car, or test your phone's BT connection to something else (like a speaker or headset)? Do you see any error messages when you're trying to pair?

• tmo_marissa

Happy Monday, datsu9911! How are things going with your BT? Were you able to get any testing completed over the weekend? If you're still having trouble, a few more details could help pinpoint the problem!