Why everyone does not boycott LG is beyond me

feperisetfalchian

Dear T Mobile & LG Oh cuck lord LG

Your device doesn't even send messages using the very hotspot that the LG Creates...it's own hotspot....think about that for a second....like a blind optometrist. Why, LG, why?

All replies

• joe1994

I have the LG G6 and it will be the last LG phone I ever own. I beyond hate this phone. LG does not support their products.

• dc5fan

Re: Why everyone does not boycott LG is beyond me

I have owned a brand new LG Stylo 3 Plus since the end of Dec last year. I have been fairly happy. However, the CS at LG is pretty sad. This will be my last LG phone, because of CS' support. If I needed help I came here or to the internet. The phone was purchased from a T-Mobile corporate store. The 2 times I had returned to the store both times the staff was able to fix the issues.

• joe1994

Re: Why everyone does not boycott LG is beyond me

The last LG phone I bought was the LG L90. For a prepaid device it wasn't bad. I went to T-Mobile to purchase it and I believe the T-Mobile price for it was $250 + tax and fees. The sales representative told me go to Best Buy because the phone was on sale there for $178.00 I think out the door I paid a little under $200 for it.  A few months later my wife order the Nexus 6 for me for Christmas