Solved

Missing online payment

I just got out the hospital on Monday and I made a payment online. Call t mobile this morning and they dont have the payment at all. I checked my bank account and the payment was made. I advised to the agent my situation and that I can’t drive or go anywhere and to see if there is a way to show proof of payment. They advised me I would have to print out my statement and go to a store. I am unable to drive and told them that. They didn’t care at all. I’m so fustrated with t mobile and that is insane to me. To make a person go the the extreme to verify they made the payment. T mobile use to be very professional but now it has really changed and the agents are rude. T mobile is a very large company and I don’t understand why there isn’t an email for customer to do complaints or a corporate office to take further actions. I’m not understanding why you guys don’t have those type of services? I also had a problem with the app. It advised me to pay this amount to restore services and when I did it didn’t reflect on my bill and I called and they said it was wrong. Why would the website tell me one thing and an agent tell me another? Very unprofessional and this makes me want to leave t mobile.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 27 June 2018, 16:39

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh that's rough. For what it's worth, I'm glad you're out of the hospital, and I hope you get better soon. I totally understand it's not possible for you to go to the store right now. I can totally take the feedback that you've given us here and report what happened. I do wanna see if there's more that can be done to handle the payment concern. You should try reaching out to our T-Force team through the Facebook or Twitter links on our Community-2153​ page. They are a great resource for things and may be able to help with sorting out this payment issue. We appreciate you coming here and I'm sorry we were so rude to you.

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

We know you had a rough experience so we wanted to follow back up and see if you were able to follow the suggestions Mike made and get this resolved! 😊

-Lauren

Wow it’s crazy to read this thread 6 years later and I’m now experiencing the same thing. T-Mobile has stolen $735.39 from me and keep claiming they don’t owe me. What a joke. It’s been 3 months of fighting and being lied to over and over and over again. I just want my refund back. But they’re claiming I never sent that money to them. It’s been gone from my bank account for months now. This company is on some real fraudulent behavior. I don’t know who’s balancing the check books but something’s not right. Once I get my refund I’m done with this company. 

I made a payment on 9-29-2023 and when I want to the post office to mail it I saw people fighting by the mail box. Some man was hitting some one with his sandal at the mail slot. I want in the post office to get 3 stamps to mail my three bills and when I came out the crowd was gone from the mail box but my fathers wife was sitting on a stool close to the mail slot. As she sat there I mailed all three of my bills and that was on 9-29-2023 about 11.00 and today is 11-17-2023 please if you would be so kind find my payment. I have sent a missing payment report with a lot of my pay stubs and they have not found it yet. I even want back to the post office and the clerk let me see  inside the mail where the slot was where the mail goes down the slot and it was not there. She showed me the basket the mail falls in, and she said if the basket is not there or they moved it while I’m putting it n the mail slot it would fall to the floor and they will pick it up and mail it. 

I made a payment on 9-29-2023 and when I want to the post office to mail it I saw people fighting by the mail box. Some man was hitting some one with his sandal at the mail slot. I want in the post office to get 3 stamps to mail my three bills and when I came out the crowd was gone from the mail box but my fathers wife was sitting on a stool close to the mail slot. As she sat there I mailed all three of my bills and that was on 9-29-2023 about 11.00 and today is 11-17-2023 please if you would be so kind find my payment. I have sent a missing payment report with a lot of my pay stubs and they have not found it yet. I even want back to the post office and the clerk let me see  inside the mail where the slot was where the mail goes down the slot and it was not there. She showed me the basket the mail falls in, and she said if the basket is not there or they moved it while I’m putting it n the mail slot it would fall to the floor and they will pick it up and mail it. 

Missing payment

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

theres a reason USPS tells you not to send payment via snail mail.

I Mailed my payment. Allow at least five days for your payment to reach us at this addressT-Mobile P.O. Box 742596. Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596. In

Open Missing Payment

Sent payment to billing department and now it's missing.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think this explains why TMobile started charging a fee to use your credit card to pay.  Credit cards have FRAUD protection.  FRAUD is seeming to be TMobile’s MO.  

Do you know that t-mobile allow at least five days for your payment to reach us at this addressT-Mobile P.O. Box 742596. Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596.