Revvl Plus freezing up, not responding--anyone else?

denille78

I have been using the Revvl Plus for five months with constant problems, it won't respond many times throughout the day, the camera is OK when it eventually opens up and the same with apps. I can't understand why T-Mobile would offer a zero down phone to  new customers and this turns out to be the biggest frustration to deal with and I'm locked under contract. That's very bad businesses to offer a device that's defective to just get new customers. Customer service will only replace the same phone without upgrade to relieve me of this garbage phone. I'm very dissatisfied.

All replies

• joe1994

Unfortunately the revvl plus is low end budget phone the average life span of most budget phones such as the one you have is about 2 months to a year. They are not intended to be long term phones.several years back (a decade or so) when I had Tracphone I would buy two devices roughly ever 3-6 month. The devices were cheap running $30-$70 dollars. 3-6 months was the average life span of the phones.

Several years back I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Tmobile. One day the phone crashed. It would begin the start up process and power off. I contacted Tmobile got a replacement one sent. The repl one lasted a day and died. I contacted T-Mobile explain the problem and the costumer service representative told me they would send out a second replacement device.  I was put on hold when the representative returned I was informed that T-Mobile was currently out of the S3 to issue as replacements. I was given the ch9 of picking one of three different phones that launched around the same time as the S3. One was an LG F something. The second was the LG Nexus 4 and the third was, I don't recall. I went with the nexus 4.  You can see if you can switch to something within the similar price range or see how much out of pocket it would cost to upgrade to something better

• tmo_mike_c

Those $0 down offers are amazing but I know it's a let down when the device has issues like this. We recommend going through the troubleshooting on our Crashing, freezing, or unexpectedly restarting troubleshooting page, but if you've done all that already, a replacement device may be the only other option. Sorry, I wish I could offer you more.

• sabirah2021

I HATE THIS PHONE I HAVE LOST JOB INTWRVIEWS BECAUSE I XOULD NOT ANSWER THE PHONE..SCREEM FREZZING UP ..IF I AM BEING RAPE OR ANYTHING OF AN EMERGENCY THIS PHONE WILL HAVW ME KILLED .   PIECE OF SHYT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED SELLING THIS TO CUSTOMES ...SMH .. I AM BEING