Sync Up

mamalynn

I just purchased a Heads up Display cradle for my iPhone. Will I be able to view Sync Up in HUD mode, and if so how? Also my lease is up and I'm trying to decide if I want to stick with my iPhone or go to a Samsung S9. Can someone give me input on the best phone for the best HUD apps.?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Sync Up

Hey, mamalynn! I feel awful that I'm about to go 0 for 2 in this reply, but we don't retail any Heads Up display equipment, so I honestly don't know much about how they work, and I don't see any info about this called out in any of the support documents we have. Would the app need to be developed in any certain way for compatibility with the display? Secondly, I've never used a Heads Up display (although they look super cool!) so I don't have any recommendations to offer as far as best device platforms.

I'm going to unmark the post as a question in the hopes that if it lives a little longer on our Community, another member will be able to chime in here with some personal experience! Sorry we can't be of more assistance!