User feedback survey!

tmo_lauren

Hello T-Mobile Support users!

We would love to get your feedback on our site overall, so we've created a handy dandy little survey for you to fill out! It's primarily multiple choice, only 7 questions, and should take you less than 3 minutes to complete!

Please feel free to fill out the survey, we'd really appreciate it! If you prefer to provide your feedback here, please don't hesitate to provide any! Our goal is to improve the site and we'll take the feedback through any means!

T-Mobile Support Users Feedback Survey

-Lauren

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: User feedback survey!

Lauren: I answered the 7 questions. But when I got to the end I just shook my head and "X"ed out. I am still getting the over-popped up ForeSee Survey. Again, I am asking as big as T-Mobile is  can't the big T find another source? I have a Walgreens' account. They also use the ForeSee Survey. It asks just once and doesn't opo up again.

• tmo_lauren

I totally understand where you are coming from, and we're still trying to work on it with Foresee to figure out a way to stop it.

As for finding another source, that's not my department directly, but I know for a lot of things like that there are contracts and other pieces involved that make the wheels of change pretty slow.

That said, I am gonna keep doing what I can.

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • dc5fan

By no means was I attacking you. Hasn't this problem been around for over a year? I have an online account with Walgreens. The survey pops up only once, and it doesn't pop up twice. Sorry my comment may have been a little mean.

• dc5fan

I see ForeSee is probably using an updated version of their survey. Walgreens has the same one. Also noticing that it is popping up once. On another note the T-Mobile app appears to be working, but the site for accounts isn't. I sure they are working on that too.

• tmo_lauren

I didn't mean to miss your earlier question! Thankfully it had not been around anywhere near a year, probably closer to a month that the pops were so frequent.

Are you still receiving an over than normal number? They are reporting it as fixed now, and we as staff haven't been experiencing the issues any longer!

And for the account site not working, are you referring to my.t-mobile.com?

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful