problem with t-mobile app

jprecilio

The t-mobile app on my phone will not work. I have installed it several times and restated my phone several times as well, but it still wont work. When I open the app it gives me 5 options: Review balance, refill, call us, change plan, and add services. When I select review account details it just shows a blank page with "account details" on top. Anything I can do to get this working? It's an iphone 6 and we just switched from AT&T to TMobile last week.

All replies

• courtneypeyton

Re: problem with t-mobile app

Hello! Are you the account owner by any chance? Only the account owner can view everything like account details in the app. Also, have you tried using the computer tmobile website to sign in? If so are you experiencing the same issue there?

• jprecilio

I am the account owner, and I have no problem accessing the account on the computer.

On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 2:27:38 PM EDT, courtneypeyton <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from courtneypeyton in Magenta Lounge - View the full discussion

Hello! Are you the account owner by any chance? Only the account owner can view everything like account details in the app. Also, have you tried using the computer tmobile website to sign in? If so are you experiencing the same issue there?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Magenta Lounge by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following problem with t-mobile app in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• tmo_lauren

Hey there! I'd love to help you get this figured out!

Are you using a T-Mobile iPhone, or are you using an unlocked AT&T iPhone from when you switched?

-Lauren

• jprecilio

I'm using the iPhone  from AT&T

On Monday, June 25, 2018, 6:18:55 PM CDT, tmo_lauren <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from tmo_lauren in Magenta Lounge - View the full discussion

Hey there! I'd love to help you get this figured out!

Are you using a T-Mobile iPhone, or are you using an unlocked AT&T iPhone from when you switched?

-Lauren

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

• tmo_mike_c

Are you using the phone you got from AT&T or did you trade it in for a T-Mobile branded device. Our T-Mobile app should work properly with a T-Mobile phone.

• jprecilio

I'm using the iPhone from AT&T

On Monday, June 25, 2018, 6:13:39 PM CDT, tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Magenta Lounge - View the full discussion

Are you using the phone you got from AT&T or did you trade it in for a T-Mobile branded device. Our T-Mobile app should work properly with a T-Mobile phone.

• tmo_lauren

Unfortunately that's going to be our likely culprit.

Do you have a T-Mobile device available to test your SIM in to see if the issue duplicates? Unfortunately a lot of unlocked devices just won't be fully compatible with our app and will yield results like you are seeing.

-Lauren

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check back in and see if you'd been able to do the SIM test Lauren recommended. While the issue is very likely device compatibility, that's the way to know for certain.

• tmo_mike_c

Hi!

Have you tested your SIM in a T-Mobile branded phone? Please let us know the results. Thank you.