Mislead

magenta4485241

Has been a has anyone  else got misquoted every time they call in.? I get a different  price quote every time and I won't  do auto pay for that reason. I have great coverage but feel mislead .

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Mislead

Hey, magenta4485241!

Multiple answers doesn't bring great confidence so I completely understand. What are you getting different pricing on? A plan? A specific device? If you can give me a little more info, I'll do my best to get you some solid answers.

• magenta4485241

Plan. I am trying to get my definite price monthly without auto pay. I requested that hot spot removed and not sure if did because I was told two different dates. Supervisor even told me different price then representatives. I had to ask multiple times to even get to one.

• tmo_amanda

Gosh, that's rough! I'm not a fan of different answers because I don't know which one to go by. I'm so sorry that you're having to jump through hoops to get a steady answer. As far as your hotspot goes, are you paying for additional hotspot usage? The best recommendation that I can make is to chat with T-Force over Facebook or Twitter. They're our social media customer care team and are absolutely phenomenal. One of the benefits of working with them is that all of the info you're given is documented via private message or direct message which you can keep for your records.

Your request to know your monthly payment isn't uncommon and should be simple to figure out! Give  T-Force a shot and please let me know if they are able to get your monthly total.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                • tmo_amanda

Good morning, magenta4485241! Just swinging by to see if you've had a chance to chat with T-Force about this yet. If so, how'd it go? 

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta4485241! Just wanted to check back in and see if you'd had a chance to work with T-Force as Amanda suggested. Hopefully we were able to help get to the bottom of the billing mystery!