1 of 1 people found this helpful
Let's see if we can answer all of your questions about that promo!
- A new line activation is required or a port-in (lines porting from Metro PCS, Walmart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile, or GoSmart do not qualify).
- Without viewing your account, I can't be for sure that it would qualify. It's best to contact Customer Care via 611 or T-Force via Facebook/Twitter as they have secured account access.
- The info that I have in front of me mentions the $25 SIM Starter Kit fee is waived if activating on a T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice plan with this promo.
- For your specific promo code, the $200 Visa gift card offer expires 6/30/2018.
- Yes, if all other promo requirements are met, you are eligible to take part in it.
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and added 2 new lines.
But now I have another question. So the two lines I added under this offer will be used for the first time/activated from August 2018. So will I be billed for July cycle for the new lines even though they have not been activated during that cycle?