Help with T mobile ID and phone number

magenta5292546

Hello All,

I hope you guys are having a better day than me. Today I woke up with a notification from T mobile that my phone number has been cancelled. I have an idea as to why it was cancelled, previously I was a prepaid Verizon customer and today was the last day for my account with them. I believe that they didn't allow T mobile to keep my number with them for some reason even though I have had that number with T mobile for about 4 days. Therefore I technically don't have a number anymore so I cannot sign in to my Tmobile account to change it because I my number no longer exist. What am I supposed to do? I try to call 611 but my phone doesn't let me, even over wifi. I can't send messages to the T mobile team because I can't access my account. What should I do? Will I be charged? I just switched a few days ago. Please help!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Help with T mobile ID and phone number

Oh, sorry to hear this happened, but we totally wanna make sure you get your service back. We will need folks that can access your account for you. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, you can reach out to our T-Force team via the social media links in my badge or on our Contact Us page. They can dive into this further and help sort this out.

• magenta5292546

Re: Help with T mobile ID and phone number

Hello,

I called the T mobile contact number and they told me that, for some reason, there was a glitch in my account and that while it was on for a day t mobile decided to turn it off or cancel it because it wasn't supposed to be opened. Verizon did not allow my number to go through therefore, they decided to cancel my account. However, I only got to use my prepaid account for one day I was told that I was going to get a refund it has been 2 weeks already and nothing. Hope to once again call them to see what is going on, I never thought it would be this hard to change carrier.