Dual sim with wifi calling

magenta4024203

Anyone know of a tmobile dual sim card phone with tmobile wifi calling  One rep already midlead me into buying the S8 international model but it does not have wifi calling and the Digit app drops the call every few minutes despite fast connecting.

All replies

• sweetpeach

Re: Dual sim with wifi calling

The ONLY phones with wifi calling built in are T-Mobile branded phones... it's actually a selling feature! However, I believe there are apps that can add wifi calling (Skype?) though I think they require a subscription.

• smplyunprdctble

Re: Dual sim with wifi calling

sweetpeach wrote:

The ONLY phones with wifi calling built in are T-Mobile branded phones... it's actually a selling feature! However, I believe there are apps that can add wifi calling (Skype?) though I think they require a subscription.

My Nexus phones and Pixel 2 weren't T-Mobile branded and have WiFi Calling

WiFi Calling has been built in to Android for a few releases now.  The problem is many non-T-Mobile carrier-specific devices exclude it at the request of the carrier.  For the OP, an International device is probably the best bet, but it's not guaranteed.  S/he will have to rely on hoping that someone in the T-Mobile community actually has a Dual SIM device that has WiFi Calling and happens to be in the forum here.  Probabilities don't seem high there, so I would suggest the OP search for Dual SIM devices they're interested in and find forums specific to the device to see if WiFi Calling is available within the device.