Port

magenta5242182

I had ATT and recently switched my old number over to Tmobile. I was given a temporary number until my old number came through. The temporary number worked fine, but once it switched to my new number I was unable to make calls or text. I went to the Tmobile store and they stated it was the port, in which the Tmobile staff had entered the ATT account and Pin wrong, so my current new phone isnt registered with my previous number and it is not working. I am so frustrated!! The store couldnt help me. They said I will need to go to the original store! HELP!!!

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Port

Yikes, magenta5242182 and sorry for the delay -- that's not the welcome we want for any customer.
        When your port is processing; there can be a period of service interruption/intermittent service -- but based on what you're describing, it sounds like your number needed to be rebroadcast? This is something that an internal team would need to initiate, I'm sorry that you were advised to visit another location -- were you in one of our corporate stores?
        I sincerely hope that this has been resolved by now; I know it's been a few days. Please let us know how things are going!

• tmo_marissa

Re: Port

Hey there! I know it's been over a week, so I'm hoping we haven't heard back because all is well. Please let us know if you still need help! Thanks!