Misplaced schedule send

rainybow72

Evidently I changed some setting in the messaging app on my LG G6 and I lost the schedule send ability. What the Heck did I do and how can I fix it??

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Misplaced schedule send

Well that is no good! I have never actually played with that setting in a default messaging app before. I did some searching on Google and was not able to find anything relevant If scheduling SMS messages is something you do often, you may find 3rd party messaging apps like GoSMS Pro to be a little more robust.

• tmo_amanda

That's a super handy feature to have! One of our Community Managers is rocking the same device as you and we had her test out the functionality. It sounds like the feature may have been eliminated with a recent software update. Is that about the time you were suddenly unable to schedule texts?

• rainybow72

I think it might have been. I haven't done a software update though. It stinks because I liked scheduling a message to be sent when my boyfriend wakes up to go to work...since it is hours before I get up for my own work. I dont like having to use outside apps for things that should be included.

• tmo_chris

I totally understand that Unfortunately, features and device capabilities that do not directly impact how the device talks to the network are usually out of the carrier’s hands. This type of added functionality is at the discretion of the device manufacturer.