Payment online

magenta5202838

On 05/25/2018, I made payment online on my bank account $56 but it doesn't go through. After that I went to pay bill at store on 05/27/2018. 3 days later $56 that made online it already cut on my bank account to T-mobile. Then I went to store 2 times and asked for help and they just checked it and made a phone call to call center but $56 doesn’t go through on my T-mobile account. They said they couldn't do nothing for me. I made a phone call to my bank 2 time to ask for refund they said l had to talk to T-mobile. Now it have been 2 weeks and I’m too tired for this!!!.  I spent so much money in T-mobile almost 4 years. This’s a first problem and it’s very bad service. No one could help!!! I don’t feel comfortable and will change to another company.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Payment online

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you have had to go through so much with your payment! We do have a specific protocol for this exact issue. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use the links in my signature to send a private message to our T-Force team. They will be able to pull up your account and see exactly what happened here.