discounts on phones

magenta5148442

hi mobile community I am the most scorned costumer tmobile has ever known 13 years with Tmobile and they cant do nothing for a valued customer on getting a discount on the new iPhone x I will be switching asap and make sure to listen to my podcast on this with recorded conversation from customer service and youtube videos hopefully we can get millions of other supposedly value consumers to join in changing to other wireless provides once they here my story

All replies

• gramps28

Re: discounts on phones

I hope you're in a state that allows for you to record a conversation without permission.

• qktreasures

Re: discounts on phones

Well I'm sorry you are having concerns that t-T-mobi does not take care of or treat their loyal tenure customers well. I myself have been with T-Mobile for almost 11 years & while they don't give me direct discounts on phones they have given me bill credits for upgrading my lines. The bill credits are usually in the $50-100 range.

I usually reach our to tmo T-FORCE on Twitter but you can also reach T-Force on Facebook or email too. Your milage may vary here but you should be able to get t-T-mobile to come thru with something. PS: you catch more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

Also I usually buy my phones thru Costco or Costco online at www.membershipwireless.com as you get rebates plus other freebies that way too. If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!!    

All the best,

Ron.