Plan change not completed

frustatedcustomer123

This is the second month (and 4th rep) when i have been lied to. I needed to move from a 6 line $120 sinple choice plan to something cheaper 4 line plan (2 lines cancelled). The 1st rep just suspended the 2 lines(even though insisted i wanted it cancelled) and offered me a $80 for 4 lines plan and confirmed it was scheduled for next billing cycle. Fast forward to start of next cycle, nothing changed, i called tmobile again. This time i was told there is no plan like that and they couldnt do that and that there’s no way the rep promised that. I requested them to go through my recorded call to confirm I wasn’t making stuff up. They got back after a couple weeks saying they went through the call and it wasn’t promised, straight lie and they cannot even review the call with the customer. He then offered me a $100 for 4 lines and said it would apply next cycle and applied a $20 compensation. And it happened again start of this billing cycle, I spoke to the supervisor too and she said there’s no way they can do it, there’s no such plan. All they could escalate the issue was their personal guarantee that a complaint was made and it would be investigated. No reference number or further details.

Horrible service, planning to switch very soon.

All replies

• lmaocean

Re: Plan change not completed

Oh no! That is completely not okay. Although I would like to help you very much, I unfortunately am not a T-Mobile representative. If you would like the best solution, in the least time-consuming manner, I suggest you visit a T-Mobile store, as you can talk to someone face-to-face and discuss about the issues you are facing. I suggest that you ask for the associates business card, as well as any print-outs of transactions you've made, so that if you ever need to take steps back, you would have the evidence.

• qktreasures

Well I do know that there is a $80 simple choice plan that covers 2 lines & each additional line is $10 a month. Also if you were to do this ask TMO if they can move the 2 lines you wanted cancelled over to a simple choice free data on demand mobile internet line. I would try reaching out to t-mobile T-Force on either Facebook or ttwitter. There is also a cheaper option that you can ask about & that is called select choice plan. But before you start asking for this plan I would do some research on it via www.reddit.com & www.howardforums.com

How long have you been with T-Mobile? If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you very much & have a wonderful day!! ☺️ 

All the best,

Ron.

• frustatedcustomer123

Ron, i’ve Been with them for about 3-4 yrs I guess. i know there is a plan like that but they say u can only be grandfathered into it and they cannot put me in that plan anymore. Mostly my concern is that they don’t mind giving wrong info and even the supervisors are rude enough to say that I call them and blame them and want to supervisor for nothing. They dont care if their reps are giving wrong info.

I am actively looking for a way to escalate this here specially how the last supervisor Sharon dealt with the case

• nelfar212

The Problem, for those of is who have plans with awesome rates; (a benefit of the rate wars) know that once those plans are discontinued we are stuck unless we want to migrate to plans currently being offered. I'm not sure if your able to move within the different simple choice tiers that was available at the time . 

• frustatedcustomer123

nelfar212, that’s really not the bigger problem here, though it still is a problem that loyalty doesn’t pay off. The actual issue I wanted to bring out is how customer service deals with it and how they don’t hesitate giving u wrong info and ultimately wasting loads of your time and money.

if this was told straight forward in the first call, I would not have spent all that time and energy going after a simple choice plan, I would have tried to find an alternative.

• tmo_mike_c

Wow, we really had a chance to turn this around for you and we really fell short on this. Sorry about that. I do however think is worth taking another look at. We owe you that much. Have you tried reaching out to our T-Force team? There super awesome and can take a peek at your account to see what options we have to get you the plan you want at a good price. Please reach out to them using the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge or on our Contact Us page.

• qktreasures

You should ask T-mobile if Select Choice Talk & text for $50 would be available to you? (Select Choice TT Unl $50) Thst is for 2 lines & AAL would be $5 each.

Only comes with 30 MB of data per line but gets unlimited binge on for videos, music freedom unlimited plus the other standard simple choice perks. You can add tiered data for $10 a line or unlimited for $20 a line. Hopefully this helps. ☺️

All the best,

Ron.