BILLING ISSUES

xdia77

I did a change of responsibility for the account from mine to my wife's. Now I have so many issues and hurdles, the latest one being a phone that was on an installment plan and it was never transferred and my card was charged the full balance of the phone when the account was supposedly closed and everything was transferred over.  It seems as though everyone that I speak with tries their best to help out but either they lack the knowledge or do not have the ability to even figure out what is going on. Worse yet a lot of times all the information that I provided is not recorded in the account and when I follow up I am told there is no record and if I am lucky they see I called and that is about it. What is the best way to resolve an issue with tmobile customer service?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: BILLING ISSUES

Oh boy, sorry to hear you've had such a touch time with this. I can definitely help with reporting what happened to you, but in order to help get your installment taken care of, we'd need folks that have account access. For that, you can reach out to our T-Force team using the social links on our Contact Us. If you want to just reach out to me about the customer service experience you've had, just reply to the private message I sent you. My apologies you didn't have the best experience, but I appreciate you coming here to let us know how we can do better for you.

• xdia77

Thanks for your reply. I already did contact the customer service. Supposedly one of the rep was going to follow up and get back to me but I have not heard back. I am not sure if I should wait or call again. It just takes so much time and effort for something that should have never been an issue in a first place.

• tmo_mike_c

Oh boy. Sorry you haven't heard anything back. Did they specify a time they'd reach back out? I completely understand it's taking your time but I'm sure this is totally something we can get resolved for you.

• miket

When you close account, balances due on equipment are due. Technically, your account was closed.

OTH - If  they let you keep same acct no. - you could argue account wasn't closed. 

Is all this effort worth "reborrowing" a couple hundred $ on a phone?

• xdia77

Technically, it should have been explained that when the change of responsibility happens,  the account gets closed and I am responsible for all the equipment.  That was not explained and communicated at all. That is besides the point, I am just trying to resolve the situation and the buggiest issue is Tmobile is keep telling me that the account is closed and they do not have access to my information unless I go to the the store and verify my information. Worse yet, I have spoke with someone who tole me she will take care of it and follow up with me but I have never heard since I even have her id and the name. Why is something so simple becoming such a headache? I have wasted so much time just to get someone to help but it does not seems to work. This is just SO WRONG.

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Have you heard anything back from our care folks yet?

• tmo_lauren

Unfortunately it's accurate that you would need to have the account verification for us to enter and give you any information.

We're not legally allowed to discuss the account specifics for an unverified user, even if the account is closed.

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful