Coverage Drop

fth.grace@gmail.com

Hello,

We recently lost coverage at our home. We've had no issues for the last 5 years and suddenly we have no signal inside or outside of our home. Once we pull out of the driveway and hit the end of the street (either side), the signal returns.

Can I report an outage or loss of service somewhere? I'm unable to continue business calls because of this.

Thanks in advanced,

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Coverage Drop

Hey there!

This is something that definitely needs to be looked at. What type of phone are you using and what zip code are you in? I'd like to see if we have ongoing tower updates or if something else is happening with the network in the area.

• fth.grace@gmail.com

Hi!

We all have iPhones--versions 6, 7, and X. The zip code is 77539.

Thank you!

• tmo_amanda

Thanks for getting back to me! From checking out the area, you may be right on the border of where coverage is the strongest. Your best bet is to contact our Tech Support team via 611 or T-Force via Facebook/Twitter to have them notify our Engineers of the signal drop when you pull into your driveway. They'll file a ticket with our Engineers, and they'll investigate the area within 72 business hours.

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes!