Switching to T-Mobile One Military from Sprint Military hold/suspension

magenta5143173

I am currently with Sprint which is on a military hold/suspension since I have been stationed overseas. When I return, if I want to switch to T-Mobile One Military, can I take advantage of the offer where T-Mobile pays off phone/contracts with other carriers? Fine print reads 90 days active and in good standing but I am not sure if that applies to military holds/suspensions as well?

All replies

• lmaocean

Hey there!

As per the fine print for that promotion reads:

Get a new phone and we’ll pay off your current phone and service contracts – up to $650 per line or $350 in early termination fees, via prepaid card.

and:

New financed or leased device, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers, and qualifying service required.

I don't see why not. However, you must:

Submit proof of balance & 60+ days in good standing w/ carrier within 30 days of port-in and be active and in good standing when processed.

That means that you need to be at least 60 days in good standing with the carrier. I am not too sure if both carriers take military suspensions as "good-standing."

For the best possible help and most up-to-date information, I recommend that you call T-Mobile at 1 (877) 453-1304, or 611 from your T-Mobile cell phone. Keep in mind, this forum is not answered wholly by T-Mobile representatives. Some, like myself, are just here to lend our expertise, but we are in no way connected to T-Mobile as employees.