REBATE OFFERS

magenta4738980

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE,  LYING TO CUSTOMERS HOOKING UP NEW SALES MAKING THEM CANCEL LINES WITH OTHER COMPANIES TO PORT THE NUMBERS AND AFTER 4,500 APROX SPENT IN BUYING 4 PHONES AND SEVERAL RECORDED CALLS WITH REPRESENTATIVES SAYING ALL WAS FINE AND THAT I HAD 90 DAYS TO PORT THE LINES AND SEND THE TRADE INS, THEY NEVER SEND THE SUPPOSED SHIPPING LABELS AFTER PORTING THE NUMBERS AND THEY REJECT THE REBATES BECAUSE OF NOT SENDING THEM MUCH MORE TAKING IN COUNT THAT HAD BEEN ROUGHLY 40 DAYS FROM BUYING THE PHONES.  NOT THE ONLY CASE AS I HAVE READ THIS HAPPEN OFTEN WITH T MOBILE NOT PAYING WHAT THEY AGREED.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: REBATE OFFERS

We certainly want you to take advantage of our rebates and I'm sorry this didn't happen. I'd like to dig into this further for you and see if we can sort out what happened. Can you give me more specifics on what the rebate was for? Was it the Carrier Freedom™  you were trying to redeem or another offer? FYI, I did have to change the title of your thread so it's easier to find when searching.

• magenta4738980

BOGO APPLE OFFER BOUGHT 4 IPHONES X AND IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY LIMITED TO 700 THE REBATE INSTEAD OF THE 1100 THAT THEY COST APPROX. MIGRATED 2 LINES AND BEFORE THE 90 DAYS TO SEND THE TRADE INS THEY ARE TELLING A BUNCH OF EXCUSES AFTER CONFIRMING ALL WAS OK MORE THAN 8 TIMES IN  A RECORDED LINE.

THIS CARRIER SUCKS.

• tmo_mike_c

Thanks for that info. I did some digging and found our Buy select iPhones, get up to $700 off a second! offer. Is this the one you were going for? The amount amount you get can vary so apologies if we didn't make that clear. Also, in order to redeem the offer, you'd need to set up the new phones with EIP and enter the promo code on our T-Mobile Promotions page. Do you remember doing that?

• magenta4738980

No here is the offer nothing says you have to port in the lines and trade in when the offer is still available.  It is stupid to argue like this guys neglecting the offer and rejecting it because of not sending the phones back and not porting the lines before the offer expired if clearly in the call before buying it I asked if I was still able to get those promos because of those requirements and they told me before ordering the phones and 6 times after that in different calls asking for an address to send the trade-ins and about the numbers ported.

Must be dumb to buy phones the last day and suppose that you are going to port the lines and send the trade-ins the same night.  With all this recordings and just with common sense I bet you will end loosing in court.

Buy a select iPhone, and get a second one on us

• Port-in a phone number from another carrier to a qualifying T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice Unlimited with unlimited high-speed data plan.
                    • Trade-in a fully owned qualifying device in good working order without physical or liquid damage with the activation lock, anti-theft feature, or Find My iPhone feature turned off

Do I need a new line of service?

• Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S5, S4, Note5, or Note 4
                    • LG: V20, G6, or G5

Get your rebateYou'll need to submit a rebate using promo code 18Q1APLBOGO online at T-Mobile Rebates page. You'll receive your rebate (via Prepaid MasterCard® Card) within 6 - 8 weeks. Learn more about Submitting and tracking a rebate.Anything else I should know?

• You cannot combine this offer and Carrier Freedom or #GetOutoftheRed on the same lines on your account.
                    • Limit of 6 redemptions per account (12 devices, 6 free).
                    • If you're mailing your trade-in device to T-Mobile, please send it with 30 days of receiving your new device to make sure you're successfully qualified for this offer.
                    • This offer's official name is 2018 Q1 Apple BOGO offer.
                      • tmo_mike_c

So, did you begin the process within the promo period, then tried to port-in after the offer ended? I'm sorry you've had to call so much, but I'm sure we'll have a record of your calls and documentation on what was discussed. I suggest getting a hold of our T-Force team via the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge or on our Contact Us page. They're really good at looking into your account and seeing what happened and can help sort this out. When you get the chance, please give them a shot at helping with this.

• magenta4738980

I already lost a lot of time explaining to every employee in the fraudulent company were you work. 

I bought in the last day of the promo after asking if I was on time for everything and got an answer that was the last day to buy and that had 90 days to bring 2 lines from other carriers and send two devices which I have here waiting for the shipping labels and address to send them after so many calls asking for them.

Either T-Mobile sends me that or I will invest my time with a lawyer or will go to smaill claims court with all the proper documents I have sorry. I explained all twice to you and even copy the full promo where nothing says about a limit to send the phones or bring the other two lines.  I have the recordings just as perhaps you have.

Do whatever you think proceeds.  If I do not receive an answer I will do what ever is on my interest to recover my money, return this phones and go to another carrier that doesn´t play games.

• tmo_mike_c

I understand not wanting to go over all this again. I really do feel like our T-Force team can take a crack at trying to help you with this. You wouldn't have to explain everything again because you could link to this thread. The main thing is making sure we've exhausted all our resources to try to help with this. You've made your point and I totally get where you're coming from, but I still think it's worth a shot letting our T-Force folks look into this further and see what options we have to assist you with this.