Sim digits

magenta4889093

Why does it say on my account profile this phone is the one with the digits sim card?what's it mean

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Sim digits

Hey there! Where specifically are you seeing this? Can you get me a screenshot but blur out any personal information?

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, magenta4889093 !

Chris and I would love to be able to answer your question but need a little more info on where you're seeing that it's linked to your SIM. Are you able to send a screenshot our way and remove any personal info that may be in the screenshot?

• tmo_mike_c

Hey!

Did you still need help? Please give us a reply and let us know. Thanks!

• debjitjdv

Hi magenta4889093

Are you using any of the following device: Samsung S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, LG G7 ThinQ, G6, G5, V20, V30? If you are (I believe you are using one of these), then by that message in your DIGITS portal, the system is trying to say you that

YOUR SIM CARD IS IN A DEVICE THAT HAS IN-BUILT DIGITS SOFTWARE AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD DIGITS APP FROM PLAY STORE. If you do not know what DIGITS is, please see the following link: T-Mobile DIGITS | DIGITS Rate Plan | Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere

You can find the options under Settings -> Clouds and Account -> Multi-line settings. It allows you to use more than one number in a single device or to use your single number in multiple connected devices such as your PC or Laptop. To get the Multi-line settings option, you need to enable the DIGITS in your DIGITS portal which should be visible right under the message as a Magenta Button. Please let me know if you have any issues.