Technical support

gmawhoney

I must return a cell phone to Walmart because it is T-Mobile compatible. It has a large amount of T-Mobile inflammation manually entered with Trixie before this was discovered.  Should this information be removed before returning the phone to Walmart?

All replies

• gmawhoney

Re: Technical support

CORRECTION!  IT IS NOT T-MOBILE COMPATIBLE. NOT

• tmo_amanda

Happy Monday, gmawhoney!

Just checkin' in to see if you still need help. If so, I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. It sounds like you need to return a phone to Walmart but you mentioned that it isn't compatible with our network.

• gmawhoney

Thank you Amanda.  This is true.  I did have to return the phone to Walmart.  I found out when I called to ask them to unlock the phone . I was told it was EXCLUSIVE to Trac phone and I could not have it work on T-MOBILE.  I have purchased a new phone which should be T-MOBILE compatible.  If it is OK with you,  when it arrives, I  would like to call T-MOBILE to have it registered.  Thank you for your kindness and support..  Mary Helen Fee  xxx-xxx-xxxx.  I do have the T-MOBILE SIM CARD.  It's was returned with the Trac Phone SIM CARD.  Tyler assured me that Walmart would erase all of the information that was manually entered.