Fraud?

magenta5138510

I got a phone call from account experts 18009378997 saying they found a missing phone in the same account different line. They gave me a # to recover it but it turned out to be a random dude in PA, now account experts say there is no record of them calling me or finding my phone and said the phone was active and asked if i wanted to disable the iphone. Even tho my find my iphone never notified me of the phone turning on in lost mode or say it was online on icloud I deactivated it on the phone but they still wont give any info about them calling me and giving me a phone #.  Is this fraud or what?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Fraud?

Hey there! This is definitely one of the stranger things I've read!
        If our Care team doesn't see a record of an outbound call placed to you around the time that you received this call, then I can't imagine what the cause for the call could be. This is definitely something we want a team with account access to double check -- from this public user forum, we don't have a secure platform to verify your account details and take a look. Are you active on social media by any chance? Our T-Force team via Twitter and Facebook do have the ability to open your account up and help get to the bottom of this -- if we need to file a report to our fraud team, that's definitely not a step we want missed!

• tmo_chris

Re: Fraud?

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to speak with our T-Force team?