LG G7 ThinQ Pricing

mgpradas

I am very dissapointed on the BOGO offers that Tmobile currently has.  I have been a long time customer and need to buy only 1 phone . Verizon and Best Buy are offering the phone for $450 with a 24 month installment plan vs $750 for Tmobile. It is so appealing that I considering jumping ship.

Do you know if Tmobile has any form of price matching for devices?

All replies

• gramps28

Re: LG G7 ThinQ Pricing

Tmobile doesn't price match phone prices.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_chris

We would be super sad to lose your business mgpradas but gramps28 is correct. We do not price match with other carriers. We are always looking for ways to add value to our service like free Netflix, tax included plans, discounted international roaming, and much more. We often run deals on new phones so that new and existing customers can save big! If you have not already done so, please keep an eye on our deals space for all the latest money saving deals.

• tidbits

mgpradas wrote:

I am very dissapointed on the BOGO offers that Tmobile currently has. I have been a long time customer and need to buy only 1 phone . Verizon and Best Buy are offering the phone for $450 with a 24 month installment plan vs $750 for Tmobile. It is so appealing that I considering jumping ship.

Do you know if Tmobile has any form of price matching for devices?

Over the course of 2 years you will pay more than $750 if you include the plan costs.  Last I remember Verizon is at least $22 more expensive per month after taxes and fees in most states.  So 22x24 is $528 + $450(without tax, should be more with tax) = $978.  Seems better to me to pay the $750+ tax than switch to Verizon.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • magenta5227286

Not even real BOGO.They advertised too. Buy one get one $750 off but after you paid down payment, they only give you $720 back in total. The representatives had been very covert about that part of info. After being with t mobile for 19 years, I feel like it's time to look around for a new carrier.

• magenta5230544

Go elsewhere at this point. Others are correct in that the BOGO is a scam after taxes etc. I was dumb and placed an order yesterday and was told I would see the phone Monday. Found out today the rep flat out lied and they are on a 30 day back order. Between that and the screen bleed problem that is popping up everywhere, I just cancelled the order and am looking at going back to ATT.