What device are you using? Does there seem to be any pattern of when it logs you out?
Hey there, magenta5124304!
I'm just swinging by to see if you've read over Lauren's reply. We'd like to figure out why your husband's phone stays logged in but yours doesn't. Please let us know what type of phones you're using and when this started (after a phone software update, after an update to the DIGITS app, etc.).
By any chance are you using iPhone 8 or iPhone 8+ with DIGITS app 1.1.43? You can see the version of the DIGITS app by pressing the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the DIGITS app if you are in an iPhone.
It‘s an iPhone 8 with latest release of DIGITS app (1.1.43).
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Yes, it is a known problem and has been reported to the back end DIGITS team. They are working on it.
A workaround which may work:
1. Switch off all the DIGITS line in the DIGITS app by sliding the slider individually.
2. Log out. If no message is important, then while logging out uncheck the box so that data of DIGITS app gets deleted.
3. Go to Settings -> Click on Your Name (Apple ID) -> iCloud -> Scroll down and slide the slider to off position for DIGITS app.
4. Then Settings -> Click on Your Name (Apple ID) -> Scroll Down and Select your iPhone -> iCloud Backup -> Back up now. This step will make sure no stale data from DIGITS is backed up in iCloud.
5. Uninstall DIGITS app.
6. Reboot and then re-install and re-login to the DIGITS app.
This should solve the issue temporarily until a fix is found. This is happening because of a conflict of the DIGITS app and the iOS 11.3 onwards. It's most likely an iOS issue since I have seen this happening for some other apps like Gmail etc. Nevertheless, T-Mo team is working on it. Let me know how it goes.