Revvl plus screen flickering

magneta..

I purchased the revvl plus Because of it's nice Design and decent storage capacity.

I noticed since day 1 that the screen fickers if there's gifs or videos playing. OR if there are flashing colors on the screen. I've never had this happen with a phone before. I turned adaptive brightness off and this is a storeboustor phone. I figured I'd just get used to this since the price was nice but it has become unbearable.

Simply scrolling through Facebook or tumblr i can recreate the issue.

I also tried playing a mobile game to test if any specific colors cause it. Orange or yellow colors seem to cause it more.

I'm still paying off this phone and really don't have the money to just go buy a new one . I tried troubleshooting with the standard guides that tmobile reps will send or recommend. I need to know if I'm wasting my time and money or if there's something i can do to get this resolved. If its a hardware issue such as a bad processor or something I wont be able to afford fixing it.

So hopefully it's a software issue. Any help or input beyond "check your brightness settings" will be appreciated. I also tried changing various power settings and nothing worked. Should i take the  phone to the store?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Revvl plus screen flickering

Hey there! Sorry to hear you are having so many issues with your new phone! This is definitely not the expected behavior! If the troubleshooting provided did not resolve these issues, we would need to look into doing a warranty exchange. When you called us, was this given to you as an option? If not, please contact us again so we can get that process started.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you end up doing an exchange?

• mamasita3289

Hey i have the same phone and mine does the EXACT SAME THING... Except not with kolorz... But when were i use my keyboard nd when i press most keys... But the space nd backspace ALWAYS DO IT IS SO F**** IRRITATING! I turn the ambient display or eat evr off too nd nuttn!!!