rebate keep denied

arlene837

i hate the tmobile game. its over 3months now ,the rebate was submitted and keeps denied. its been 2time i refiled and again denied.

All replies

• socalchik760

Re: rebate keep denied

We have the same issue! Will be 4 months tomorrow!!

• arlene837

The customer service   are terrible,  every cs i spoked has  different reason and all of the answer are completely wrong. They ‘re seriously  needs to enforced  to train the  t-mobile employee’s in order for them to have knowledge on their product. its their job to educate the customer and fix the problem. right now is totally ensane. 

• tmo_lauren

Hey there!

That's no good. What rebate are you trying to file for? What's the reason for the denial?

If there's something we can do to help make the process easier, we certainly will.

-Lauren

• tmo_marissa

Howdy! Just wanted to check in here once more -- which promotion were you participating in? Is there a reason being provided for the denial?

We're happy to help locate the necessary requirements and troubleshoot eligibility, let us know!

• arlene837

it was apple Bogo. i bought 2sets of iphone 8plus , i trade-in 2cellphones and port-in two numbers. at the first two denials the reason was no port in found. when i called the customer representative they were telling me the number i port in are NOT from qualified  cellphone company,  The company  i was porting in was straight talk and Sprint and the representative says because the company its sister company of the t-mobile and the representatuve  theirs not i can do about it. i had all the conversation from the representative.

• arlene837

when i trade-in i was never informed that theirs specific cellphone company that t-mobile .

• arlene837

when i trade -in they never informed me that  the t-mobile has specific qualifications or list of cellphone companies they can only accept.

• nelfar212

I don't see anything that indicates "Straight Talk" is a subsidiary of TMO US/ Deutsche Telekom. Straight Talk leases from the four major carriers and is a Joint Venture between Trac phone and Wal-Mart.  So I would continue to contact customer service until someone fixes the issue. DT owns and operates TMO US, and Metro PCS. 

• tmo_marissa

Thanks for following up, arlene837 -- I know that sometimes "eligible" port-ins have to be from certain carriers, but I'd like to double check the requirement for you in this instance. Can I clarify -- the two port-ins that you completed, was one from Sprint and one from Straight Talk? Is the same reasoning being provided for both denials?

• arlene837

the port in was sprint and straight talk and both are denied.

• tmo_marissa

Gotcha, arlene837. While port-ins from any T-Mobile provider and also Mobile Virtual Network Operators that use T-Mobile's network (like Straight Talk), are not always eligible for promotions; I definitely don't see anything calling out Sprint lines as ineligible for this promo. I know that port-ins of numbers that have been used with T-Mobile service within the last 90 days aren't eligible -- was the number from Sprint recently with T-Mobile?

If not, I believe there's an issue here that needs a second look. While we don't have a secure platform for account verification to review this issue ourselves; our T-Force folks on Twitter and Facebook do! Is social media an option for you? We'd definitely like to have a team with account access help get to the bottom of this.

• tmo_chris

Just wanted to check in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to speak with our T-Force team?