Welcome to our Support Community! It sounds like the delayed voicemails have cost you some business or even a job which isn't good at all. Let's see if we can figure out what's going on.
- When did this start?
- What type of phone are you using?
- Have you talked to Tech Support about this yet? If so, what was the outcome?
- Are all voicemails delayed or does this happen sporadically?
- If you turn off WiFi, do you notice an improvement in the voicemail delivery time?
Hello Amanda and Team,
I am piggy-backing on the OP's question b/c I have the same problem.
1. When did this start? A few weeks ago after I flew from LA (Pacific time zone) to Detroit (Eastern time zone). Also, the problem continued after I returned to Los Angeles.
2. Alcatel GO FLIP
3. Did not talk to Tech Support yet. Wanted to try this site first.
4. All voicemails are delayed. Time varies between 16 - 24 hours.
5. How do I turn off WiFi?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Amanda asked some great questions that'll help us get this figured out for you. Can you give us a reply back and let us know the answers? Thanks!
I am having the same issue with my new Galaxy S-9
Is this happening with a specific number? Is the issue with the phone just not showing that someone's left you a voicemail?
Just checking in to make sure this was resolved. Please let us know if you need more help.
Just checking in one last time.
Hello, yes, I'm still having issues with not receiving voicemails. I have
an iPhone 6 and I've had this issue for as long as I've had the phone.
These are the issues that I've experienced:
- some one says they left me a message, but I never get it.
- someone leaves me a message, but I don't get it for sometimes DAYS after
- my phone indicates I have a message, but when I go to try to listen to
it, it says the voicemail is "0:00" minutes long, and it's grayed out so I
can't listen to anything.
I would love to fix this issues.