collections Q's

vinceshoulars14

Hey T-mobile fam. I'm writing this because I have not received any answers or help over the phone or in person. I'm here today to ask you guys what collection agency should I pay? I was hospitalized a couple of months back and have been unable to pay my phone bill. When I returned, I moved immediately due to comfort reasons. The current home owner of my last place said that a letter came in the mail stating that my bill was passed to a collections agency and to pay them. unfortunately they have misplaced the letter and is unable to give me the name of the agency. I visited a T-mobile store and they told me to call customer service. I called customer service and they told me to go in store. this is the only thing left I can think to ask on. could you please tell me the name of the collections agency so I can resolve this.

All replies

• barcodeable

Re: collections Q's

I have never had this issue with T-Mobile, but I have had the inconvenience of owing money to a company that sold my deliquent account to a collection agency. T-Mobile should have in thier records what collections agency took over your account. Since you have not contacted T-Mobile's T-Force "Online Customer Care", i would suggest to contact them via Twitter or Facebook. I think they have an associated email account also but unfortunately I do not have it to post .

Also, It wouldn't hurt to inform T-Mobile of your medical issues... and they may have some sort of understanding of you not being able to pay your bill.

• tmo_mike_c

Oh, sorry to hear you haven't gotten help with this. As barcodeable mentioned, I think you should reach out to our T-force team. They can dig into your account and see what the best options are for you.

• vinceshoulars14

Oh. I forgot to update this post, but I greatly appreciate you and your team for reaching out to me as expeditiously as you have. I actually went to another T-mobile store in Lithonia, Georgia off of Panola road and a wonderful store associate (I believe) by the of Shannon called in and assisted me in settling it and even helped me get my old number back. So now I'm back in the game! Thanks again for reaching out to me.