Billing Issue

magenta2430823

I went for a job interview today, and they told me T-Mobile had sent my account to collection, and that I owe $19,000.  I know that the account was closed in August, 2017, when I left the country.  I had to call twice before when I got a bill, to correct an error T-Mobile had made closing the account.  It seems, the error persisted.  When I called to dicuss the case, they said I need a PIN.  I do not know what that is.  They said I can't discuss the case unless I go to a store. As I mentioned, I live overseas.

Any idea how I can get T-Mobile to discuss the case with me, without getting a lawyer?  I am probably not going to get this job, so I may sue anyway.  Any other ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,
    Sean

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Billing Issue

Hi, Sean!

Wow, that's a large chunk of money to be responsible for while having a job on the line. It sounds like when you left the country the account may not have been fully settled. Have you tried speaking with our Customer Care team via 1-877-746-0909 to see if more info can be provided? Have you tried getting the details needed from the collection agency as well? Lastly, I would give T-Force a shot via Facebook or Twitter. They're incredibly helpful when it comes to billing issues.