Customer service reps

magenta4950446

Hey everyone

Have a question and comment

So today I spoke to a customer service rep a sales rep and someone else 2 from out of the country and 3 in the US

At point I'm still confused and haven't resolved anything

So I called to add another line on my account for a total of 3 I asked if I can do the the jump on demand which for those that dont know it's the 18 month lease option no money down today! I was no problem we can do that I was unaware of a processing charge of $20 which I questioned and informed them you can not see the leasing option on the app or tmobile.com

So I was transferred to a sales rep he informed me they could not do the jump on demand on the 3rd line because I already had a phone on the jump

So I told him that was not the info I was just giving can u read the notes he sd there was not any

He transferred me to the loyalty department I spoke with them and they informed me yes they can do it

But since I was adding a line I had to be transferred to another department I was informed by this guy it couldn't be done but that I could add the jump on demand feature after paying $180 for the down payment again for the 5 th time I explained what the other 4 have said again no notes no recorded line

No info of previous conversations first called made at 11:30 am 5/26 and now being 4:30 PM still the same back and forth again was apologized too

I dont understand how tmobile does not train across the board with the same access and info every department has would be much easier for everyone to be on the same page but that would be too easy

How does one person in India tell me one thing and in texas tell me another thing and everyone with the same dumb answer I'm sorry you got the incorrect info but I'm here to tell you I have the correct info for you 100% BS

SO TMOBILE ANY COMMENTS ON THE LACK OF TRAINING OR WHY YOU TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYESS THE WAY YOU HOW ABOUT YOU GRAB THE CUSTOMERS ON HERE THAT GIVE COMMENTS AND GIVE COMPLIANTS AND LET US TRAIN YOU MANAGERS HOW TO DO YOUR JOB

HOW ABOUT GIVE ME THE CORPROATE NUMBER TO SPEAK TO THE CEO?  Well I guess none in corporate office is going to listen hell none one in the customers service does!!