Is all the switcher promos this much of a massive mess?

systemstech

So, about 4 weeks ago i recently swapped to T-mobile from Verizon. Since the phone was not an Iphone or one of the phones covered by (Get out of the red IE: Note 8) my phone is only available for the normal 650 trade in value or something...

When i made my first order for my new phone on T-mobile the sales man didn't flag my first transaction for deferred trade in and just ordered my device. Since that happened i contacted multiple support members and finally someone told me to go to my local store to iron this out...

Went to my local store and this is how it went, I talked to the manager and the manager had to call Telesales since the first transaction was done via telesales and claimed she was unable to process that kind of transaction because the deferred trade in is supposed to be done at the transaction that swaps and ports my number. The manger then got the rep on the phone to send me a return label anyway and i've sent the device in. The warehouse received the phone on April 27th of last month.

Since the phone was received i've been unable to go to the switch2tmobile page and submit my reimbursement the online website says that i dont have any devices that qualify for carrier freedom or early termination reimbursement...

I call the reps again, They tell me the label the manager from the store had gotten sent to me was the WRONG warehouse and that warehouse had lost my phone for a week straight.. Had to call again and have a handset location request filled out. Got an email on May 9th stating that it was confirmed found at the incorrect warehouse. They told me to wait a week for the trade in to go though.. and from the  10th of may to the 15th of may i heard nothing back so i decided to call them again...

Got support again; They turned me to the Carrier freedom team to look into getting my equipment sent to the right warehouse since on their side they cant even manually make the reimbursement request since the phone was never sent to the right place anyway. I went back and forward with them for 2 days as they kept insisting that i had to have another location request sent out to get the phone sent to the right place....

On the 17th I happen to get another representative who just handed me an email address to try and submit my information to then told me it would take another 10 days to get this processed with NO verification that they even received it or if it would even get processed.

This whole experience has been nothing but a sideshow of people not communication properly, not making notes of anything, me explaining myself to no less then 12 different people, I have nothing to show for it and nothing of good-willed here assuring me that this is even being handled properly.

Literally the only thing i have to show here is an 900 dollar bill from Verizon because right now i'm on the hook for it.

I literally cant do anything more then I've already done.

All replies