Get out of the Red

magenta4957448

I have waited long enough for T Mobil to send me the check to pay off my device at Verizon via the promotion.  I was promised when I signed up back in September 2017 that all I had to do was pay Verizon in full and T Mobil would reimburse me for the amount still owed on my iPhone 6S Plus. I have called and returned to the store in Phoenix. Every time I am told that they have no record of this and that they will resubmit the request and I should receive a check within 6 weeks. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CHECK AND I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS. I WILL BE RETURNING TO VERIZON AND I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO POST ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN ABOUT MY TMOBIL EXPERIENCE. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry to hear you've had such a tough time here. It's really supposed to be a seamless promo to get submitted so my apologies you've been waiting for so long. Did you do this yourself using the steps on our T-Mobile Carrier Freedom  promo page? Have you gotten any emails about your submission after you opted for the offer? We really want to make sure we've exhausted everything we can to find out what happened. We could have our T-Force team take another shot at helping look into this further. They can be reached using the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge as well as on our Contact Us page. They have the account access needed to dive in and see what happened. Please reach out to them when you get the chance so other efforts can be made to figure out what happened.

• magenta4957448

Re: Get out of the Red

I have done everything T Mobil asked me to do,

from submitting documentation about the device I owed and paid  and paid out of pocket to have a seamless break from Verizon. I’ve waited  the 6 weeks for the check to arrive, only to be told that the promotion had expired when I called back because the check didnt show up. I’ve spent my lunch breaks on the phone waiting for a resolution. I drove 35 miles to the T Mobil Store I initially signed up with in Phoenix. They said they would take care of it. I’ve wasted enough of my time. And energy,

just to save $28.00 a month. If this issue is not resolved by now, I doubt anything else I can do will resolve it now. I‘m goikg to contact verizon and find out how valuable my 15 years as a customer really was to them

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm, this is really strange. It's normally not this difficult to get this resolved. Forgive me for prying, I'd just like to help get to the bottom this. How did you go about submitting for this promo exactly? I'd also like to get on the same page as far as the promo. #GetOutoftheRed mentions receiving a virtual prepaid MasterCard so it wouldn't be a physical check you'd be getting in the mail for example. Just so I'm not getting confused, that link is the offer you're trying to redeem right?

• magenta4957448

On September 1, 2017 the sales person at the T Mobil Store on 44th St in Phoenix Arizona sold me a business  plan with 4 lines, a new iPhone 6S Plus 32 gig, with a payment plan of $27 a month. I was not an easy sell, because I had been with Verizon for 15+ years and very happy with the service. The only reason I agreed to switch over to TMobil was due to;

1. My bill would decrease by almost $50.00 a month with T Mobil‘s unlimited data plan and it did, but so did the quality of service.

2.T Mobil would reimburse me, within 6 weeks via US Mail ,for the remaining balance of my iPhone ($489.00), that I had to pay upfront to close account with Verizon.  I don’t recall how the reimbursment was going to paying out, (ie. Check, debit card, gift Card).

3. The sales person assured me that she would take care of all of the logistics. All I had to do was tell Verizon, when she got them on the line, that it was my intention to cancel service, pay my bill in full and allow TMobil access to port the lines over and switch my son and my phone numbers, as he was getting my iPhone 6S Plus and I got the new T Mobil iPhone 6S Plus for a change.

I do not know beyond the scope of what I told you how or why the reimbursement never reached my mail box. I was not trained in customer service at T Mobil. I simply followed the direction of the sales rep at the Phoenix store listed above, then did my due diligence of following up when the reimbursement I was promised, in whatever form it was supposed to arrive, didn’t and still hasn’t been paid. I have reached out enough times. If you want to try to resolve this matter for me, then reach out to me with a solution and I will ablidge.

• magenta4957448

I just clicked on the Get Out Of The Red link you provided and read the criteria for reimbursement and I think I know where the weak chain in the link of events might have occured. Who would I need to contact to discuss this and make the necessaey corrections so that I can get this reimbursement under way.

• tmo_mike_c

The best way to reach out and get this handled is to contact our T-Force team through the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge below. You can also find those links on our Contact Us page. Our T-Force team has the tools needed to get some additional help with this.