Account Page Blank

tjlittle

When logging into my account I am unable to see any of my account information.

I've tried loading the page on a few different machine's and browsers but no luck.

Also, when I try to use the mobile app I recieve a message stating

"Sorry, we're not ready or you yet

We're working on improving your app experience . In the meantime, My TMobile.com can help you out."

I just signed up for the account saturday (5/12/18), so I thought that maybe that had something to do with the issue.

Also, when trying to check my balance or usage through self service short codes I recieve an error that,

"Due ti scheduled maintenance your balance is not available at this time. Please try again in about five hours"

I've tried this for the past few days but no luck, I keep getting the same message.

Has anyone else had an issue similar to this?

t-mobile.PNG

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Account Page Blank

Hey, tjlittle, and welcome! I know it can take a few days for a MyTMo account to be created after you start service -- how are things going for you now? You mentioned that you'd tested multiple browsers and devices -- are you still having trouble loading your account page?

• tjlittle

Still the same issue today unfortunately.

Is it possible to open a ticket online or through the phone to take a look at my account?

• tmo_marissa

Absolutely -- either/or, and that's definitely the next step.
                While we don't have a secure platform to verify your account and get a ticket filed from here, our Care team over the phone can do so, or you can contact T-Force on social media (via DM on Twitter or Message on Facebook). This is outside of the typical timeline for an online account to complete -- what a crummy welcome! I promise we're more excited to have you as a customer than this makes it seem!
                Once you reach out through either of those channels, we'll get a ticket filed so IT can take a look at this on the back end and sort it out. Thank you for coming back to let us know!