Branched from an earlier discussion.

Trade-in devices

magenta4712697

Information for all of the devices sent to you along with the tracking numbers.   I shipped my devices back to you on  04/19. I have proof it was received by T-Mobile 04/19/2018. It seems you have misplaced the devices. It is very good that I have proof that it was received by your shipping department

Sprint IMEI INFORMATION

1ZRV9176909257XXXX

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Trade-in devices

Oh man, we really want to hunt down this device and see where it's at. Do you remember where the device was sent? We normally receive devices in TX or PA depending on the reason you're sending it in. We should be able to locate it with a Handset Research form. Have you run this by our Tech Care folks to have the research form filed?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see how things are going for you. Just from looking over the post; since you mentioned that this was a Sprint device I'm guessing it was a trade-in; right? Then I also noticed that you posted a UPS tracking label -- RMA labels (the ones for the trade-in program) have a tracking number that starts with the letters TMU -- was that the type of label you used? Do you remember which location the phone was shipped to?

Thanks for taking the time to post -- we'd definitely like to help you get to the bottom of this; but some more details would be super helpful!

• tmo_mike_c

Hey again.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. Please give us a reply and keep us posted on this.