billing issues

papabear1685

coustmer support is rude  and when u got to ask to go higher you have to tell your story over and over and over. they double charged me for 2 months yes i got my money back but it took a month and i got nfc charge of 35 bucks 2 different time because of t mobile and they never corrected it. and the phones they sell are trash my k20 has broke internal like 3 times and he time i switch the phone i got to start over on payments from day one and thats a rip off when they know they sell cheap phones and i got only 4 lines and was approved for 6 so you would think that i can fin a blue tooth and thats a big no. also the local office wanted to fight me and even told me to take it out side just because i was making them to take a broken k20 after i was told by corp to turn it in there.also my bill was gone up over and over and each time they say o its our fault and knock it down some but guess what it keeps going up. i was told by the local office that 4 lines will be 100 buck well come to find out they were lieing to me to get the sale off me and they were telling me pre paid price and when it was 2 late i was stuck with it and they promise me no more then 190 and it went up to 220 and then to 240 and now 260 .and its been nothing but a fight with these guys for the past 6 months and i stay dont do it go somewhere else and when i was put over to talk to there loyal department to try to keep me with tmoblie the guy was like when lets just cut the account off if you dont like us we dont charge your one account aint going to hurts

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: t mobile is a joke

Oh man. You've had a really rough time and this isn't the best impression we wanna leave you with. Was the K20 you had physically broken or was this a software issue? how long have you had the phone? Was is it still within buyer's remorse time frame? We do wanna make sure your account gets squared away as well. We'd need folks that do have account access and T-Force can give you some help with that. You should reach out to them via the Facebook or Twitter links on our Contact Us page. They could take a look into your account and go over the prices you were offered by the retail store when you spoke with them and try to help sort this out.

• papabear1685

Re: t mobile is a joke

so i final found the way to look at what i am paying for ......so it turns out that 2 k20s that i turned in when i got  different back in Jan 18th i am still paying for them when i been told over and over that i am not but i have and i am still paying for them and its been over 48 bucks that i have paid for phones that i turned in back on jan 18th .....so i should only have 4 phones on my account and it says that i am paying for 6 this is the kind of stuff that i am talking about why tmoblie is a joke and yes the k20s i got now is past the 14 days and 2 of the 3 are messing up and i just got off the with a supervisor that tells me that because tmoblie messed up and didn't take off the phones that i turned into the local store i can not use my jump on demand till they phone those phones in there warehouse and even if they can find them so i am stuck with 2 k20 that dont even work right and she lied to me when she said that she was going to makes a exception for me and she comes back on the phone and tell me that t moblie system will be down till Sunday and when i tell her that not right because if t mobiles stuff is down that they would have a whole office of i.t guys to be working on it and have it back up in a few hours and when i asked her why she lied to me she said it was because there is nothing she can do till they find the phones that was shipped to them and the warehouse lost and that i been paying for since Jan the 18th. so i am being punished for tmoblie mistake.....so they are going to call me back on sunday and let me know if they can even find the phones that the dalton ga shipped back to them but i am still paying for them but the whole time the phone that end with 7691 and 7324 dont even work have the time .

• tmo_mike_c

Re: billing issues

When you initially bought them, you did make the purchase at the retail store? If so, did you happen to touch base with the store you returned them to for more info about the status of the return? If they accepted the phones back, there should be some record of you returning them. Did the supervisor mention anything about filing a Handset Research form for you? That's the normal next step for finding a device that you've returned, but are still being billed for.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! I just wanted to check back in here. Mike asked a few questions about the return process -- how are things going for you? Has anyone from our Care or Retail team discussed filing the Handset Research form he mentioned above? I know it's not Sunday yet so you haven't had that follow-up, but did you start working with our T-Force team by any chance?

• papabear1685

OK so the last supervisor that i talked to last week that said that she was putting in the forms to track the phones that I TURNED INTO THE LOCAL STORE AND THEY SHIPPED THEM and that it would be Sunday and that they will make it their number one mission to call me by no later then 5 pm my time and guess what THEY NEVER CALLED AND when i called today and spoke with someone they never even put in the forms to find those phones so they can come off my account and i can refunded for ALL THE MONEY i payed for them and they lady today was cool and text me the confirm numbers to make sure i see that she did the forms today's and guess what now since 90% of you guys lie I got to wait 3 more days to find out anything and i dont think this time they will even call ....all t mobile has done is let me down and you guys pushover the common guy and sale grab k20 lg phones and not one person even asked " i feel we are going to lose you as a customer and when can we do to keep you" NOT ONE PERSON........and i am still stuck with the other trash k 20's......t mobile has only proven their ability to lie over and over you guys are worst the sprint and att and Verizon put together i mean  really. also i went to the local store took time out of dime and asked what you told me and to see if they got any info on the 2 phones and they said NO THAT SUPPORT JUST EMAILED THEM NEW SHIPPING LABELS TO THEIR EMAIL AND THEY PRINTED THEM OFF AND SHIPPED THEM . I GOT PROOF I WAS IN THERE AT THE LOCAL OFFICE ON JAN 18TH CAUSE I HAD TO CALLED SUPPORT TO TELL THE LOCAL OFFICE TO TAKE THE PHONES AND THE LOCAL OFFICE GOT ON THE PHONE AND WAS FIGHTING WITH SUPPORT BEFORE THE LOCAL OFFICE FINALLY TOOK THEM. but the local office today said there system is different from you guys and that there is no way for them to track or find out anything about the phones that i turned into them on Jan 18th

• tmo_mike_c

You really shouldn't have this much of a challenge trying to track down these. Sorry to hear you've put so much into this, but I appreciate you doing the leg work. We definitely need to take better care of you, and I know a team that can help. Can try reaching out to our T-Force team. There an awesome social support team that has account access as well and may be able to dig into this further and see what's going on. They can be reached through the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge as well as the links on our Contact Us page. You can even link them to this thread so they know what's going on and can dive right into checking this out. I really hope you give our T-Force team another shot at making this write. Please send them a message when you get the chance so we can make another effort to helping with this.

• papabear1685

so i final found the way to look at what i am paying for ......so it turns out that 2 k20s that i turned in when i got  different back in Jan 18th i am still paying for them when i been told over and over that i am not but i have and i am still paying for them and its been over 48 bucks that i have paid for phones that i turned in back on jan 18th .....so i should only have 4 phones on my account and it says that i am paying for 6 this is the kind of stuff that i am talking about why tmoblie is a joke and yes the k20s i got now is past the 14 days and 2 of the 3 are messing up and i just got off the with a supervisor that tells me that because tmoblie messed up and didn't take off the phones that i turned into the local store i can not use my jump on demand till they phone those phones in there warehouse and even if they can find them so i am stuck with 2 k20 that dont even work right and she lied to me when she said that she was going to makes a exception for me and she comes back on the phone and tell me that t moblie system will be down till Sunday and when i tell her that not right because if t mobiles stuff is down that they would have a whole office of i.t guys to be working on it and have it back up in a few hours and when i asked her why she lied to me she said it was because there is nothing she can do till they find the phones that was shipped to them and the warehouse lost and that i been paying for since Jan the 18th. so i am being punished for tmoblie mistake.....so they are going to call me back on sunday and let me know if they can even find the phones that the dalton ga shipped back to them but i am still paying for them but the whole time the phone that end with 7691 and 7324 dont even work have the time .

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there.

Just popping in to see if you still need some help. Please let us know. Thanks!

• papabear1685

OK so the last supervisor that i talked to last week that said that she was putting in the forms to track the phones that I TURNED INTO THE LOCAL STORE AND THEY SHIPPED THEM and that it would be Sunday and that they will make it their number one mission to call me by no later then 5 pm my time and guess what THEY NEVER CALLED AND when i called today and spoke with someone they never even put in the forms to find those phones so they can come off my account and i can refunded for ALL THE MONEY i payed for them and they lady today was cool and text me the confirm numbers to make sure i see that she did the forms today's and guess what now since 90% of you guys lie I got to wait 3 more days to find out anything and i dont think this time they will even call ....all t mobile has done is let me down and you guys pushover the common guy and sale grab k20 lg phones and not one person even asked " i feel we are going to lose you as a customer and when can we do to keep you" NOT ONE PERSON........and i am still stuck with the other trash k 20's......t mobile has only proven their ability to lie over and over you guys are worst the sprint and att and Verizon put together i mean  really. also i went to the local store took time out of dime and asked what you told me and to see if they got any info on the 2 phones and they said NO THAT SUPPORT JUST EMAILED THEM NEW SHIPPING LABELS TO THEIR EMAIL AND THEY PRINTED THEM OFF AND SHIPPED THEM . I GOT PROOF I WAS IN THERE AT THE LOCAL OFFICE ON JAN 18TH CAUSE I HAD TO CALLED SUPPORT TO TELL THE LOCAL OFFICE TO TAKE THE PHONES AND THE LOCAL OFFICE GOT ON THE PHONE AND WAS FIGHTING WITH SUPPORT BEFORE THE LOCAL OFFICE FINALLY TOOK THEM. but the local office today said there system is different from you guys and that there is no way for them to track or find out anything about the phones that i turned into them on Jan 18th

• papabear1685