T mobile one military program

salxz23

I was using the program with my family,but now i have my own account and i was trying to re verify that im still active duty but it didn't allow me.

Do i have to re verify or after once i have done it im good?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: T mobile one military program

Hey, salxz23! We definitely want you to be able to place your account on T-Mobile ONE™ Military! Where are you trying to complete verification and what kind of trouble are you bumping into -- if error messages, can you let us know what they say?
        When you moved your line off onto its own account, is the previous account still in your name -- and/or are you still listed as an Authorized User on that account?

• salxz23

It says cannot verify call 611 and its not in my name but I believe im still an authorized user.

• tmo_marissa

Hmmm -- that may be the issue, then! If the previous account still has you listed as an Authorized User, it might be causing some hiccups. Military credentials can only be associated with one T-Mobile account, and IIRC for the older monthly discount program, you just needed to be an authorized user, (not the billing responsible party) in order to qualify.

I'd love it if we could sort this one here, but I think the error message you're seeing is correct -- please Contact Us so we can get this squared away! Our internal reps can securely verify your account details and have a process that we can follow to figure out what's happening -- it's DOC-438681 under Validation errors and resolutions, if that helps! If calling in isn't ideal, and you're active on social media, our T-Force teams on Twitter and Facebook have a secure platform to verify your account and can help there, too!