How do I file a complaint?

magenta4892719

I would like to know how to file a written complaint. I recently switched from at&t to t-mobile which is shaping up to be the worst decision I ever made regarding a cell phone carrier. I have been lied to and misinformed. From trying to change my billing date multiple times then after three phone calls and a huge headache I have it changed without being notified I would be charged a ridiculous “prorated” fee for the 10 day difference. Then finding out that this rebate check I’ve waited two months for for this buy one get one free was not coming because it was never submitted i was never informed nor given a code or any instruction in the store that I was required to do so then after speaking with a manger and having them assure me I would receive the rebate check and it would be “expedited“ because I felt thar I shouldn’t have to wait an additional two months because the company dropped the ball. I was told I would get a confirmation soon on this “expedited“ rebate. Never heard back. Called today and found out that there is no expedite on the refund the person I spoke with had no idea what I was taking about and told me that it could not even be done. This company lies and misleads you just to get you off the phone so they don’t have to deal with you. I wish more then anything I didn’t sign into a contract with this company I honestly at this point would rather return the phones and go with a different carrier. I also never received any information on my Netflix account that I was supposed to receive or how to access that. I chose t mobile because it was less expensive but I never would have chosen it if I knew that the 30 dollar difference from other carriers I would sacrifice so much when it comes to service.

All replies

• qktreasures

Re: How do I file a complaint?

Well I have been with T-Mobile for almost 11 years & have been generally happy with my service. Yes they make mistakes every now & then but they fix & make things right. What I would like to offer is that you sbshou contact TMO t-T-For on faceFace or Twitter to reach out to them. I usually have great success using this method. If you dont have Facebook or Twitter I can get you the email address for T-force.

Lastly if these methods fail I would suggest you give the ceo john Legere a email so that a member of his executive response team can contact you to make things right. But I would first try the above methods before contacting John Legere as you definitely wanna go up the chain of command & not step on any toes in the process. Please let me know if I can be of any more help to you. Thank you very much & have a wonderful day!!    ☺️  

All the best,

Ron.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Oh, no, magenta4892719 -- this is definitely not the experience we want for any customer switching over.
          First, it's correct that when we change a due date, the start date and close dates of the billing cycle itself change as well, so there is a prorated charge for the days in between the close date of the original cycle and the start date of the new cycle. That's absolutely something we should have warned you about -- I'm so sorry if we dropped the ball there.
          Regarding the BOGO situation, it sounds like we missed an opportunity there too -- you should be able to leave one of our stores being confident in the next steps you need to take to apply for promotions, whatever they may be. I know that there are some escalation steps that internal teams can use to add customers to promotions outside of the standard promo window, although the expedite option isn't something that I can speak to. We absolutely want to make sure that this is being taken care of as quickly as possible, though. In our public user forum, we don't have a secure platform to verify customer accounts and review details -- but as Ron mentioned above, our T-Force team on Twitter or Facebook can send a link to authenticate your account information and make sure that we've done everything we can to get this moving in the right direction. I know it's been a few days since your post -- did you have the opportunity to reach out to them? How are things going?

• tmo_mike_c

Oh man. I can totally see that we have a chance to try and make things right for you. This is just horrible, but I wanna make sure we've done everything we can to get you taken care of. I agree with the suggestion above. You should definitely give our T-Force team a holler and let them know what happened. We have the Facebook and Twitter links on our Contact Us page. Please take the time to reach out to them when you get the chance.