Paying for Merchandise I don't have

magenta4896122

Stuck paying for an expensive accessory that I returned. I'm sure it will be resold. Complete turn off T Mobile.

All replies

• magenta4896331

I kinda have the similar situation. I have been paying for an unknown number for at least a year. I am not sure if this is my old number or what.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Paying for Merchandise I don't have

Hey, magenta4896331 and magenta4896122! We definitely don't want anyone paying for products they've returned or lines that they don't own. We're not able to review your accounts from here, but we do have an investigation process for returns (including accessories), and we can review the line in question for usage and determine when and why it was added. Please Contact Us ASAP so that we can get to the bottom of these issues for you both! If reaching out online is a good fit for you, our T-Force teams on Twitter and Facebook do have a secure platform for account verification, so we can take a look at the details through those channels if reaching out over the phone isn't the best!
          Thanks for taking a moment to join our Community and reach out here with your experiences -- I hope you'll take the time to contact Care or T-Force so we can get these issues squared away!