Prepaid to postpaid zero down deposit on upgraded device

firstladycarter

The program, called "Smartphone Equality," goes into effect Jan. 25 and applies to every prepaid or postpaid customer with a voice plan, regardless of their plan--or their credit history. If an existing customer has made 12 consecutive, on-time monthly payments they automatically qualify for the benefits: the carrier's best device pricing and financing, including $0 down on the newest smartphones with no interest and no credit check. they automatically qualify for the benefits: the carrier's best device pricing and financing, including $0 down on the newest smartphones with no interest and no credit check.

My issue was not resolved. I entered a contract with Tmobile prepaid for a year with the promise I would after 12 months of good payment history convert to a post paid plan with an $1150 credit line and zero down payment phone upgrade. Tmobile is now asking me to pay a $247 deposit in order to upgrade my phone which is not what was promised. This is a breech in a unilateral contract as I met the obligations and Tmobile has not honored what was promised.

What TMOBILE IS OFFERING FOR ZERO DOWN “UPGRADE” phone

“T-Mobile® REVVL® PLUS

Retails for $225

The PHONE I HAVE:

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

With 3D Touch, A9 chip, 12MP camera with Live Photos and optical image stabilization for stills and video, 5.5-inch Retina HD display, and so much more, you’ll see how - with iPhone 6s Plus - the only thing that’s changed is everything. (Screen images shown reflect iOS 10).

RETAILS NOW FOR $549 I bought it for $799 initially

THIS IS NOT AN UPGRADE!!! AN ANDROID PHONE TO REPLACE MY IPHONE 6 S Plus!!

All replies