Tmobile won't credit Autopayments

magenta3982928

You wouldn't answer yesterday, you won't answer today - When DO you answer? EVERY month since we started with Tmobile last August, you have input the WRONG card on my Autopayment. Why? And now I cannot even phone you nor chat/text you because you ignore every attempt I've made today.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Tmobile won't credit Autopayments

Sorry, I'm surprised you haven't gotten an answer on this but I'd like to see if I can help. Have you tried to manage the autopayment option yourself through your MyT-Mobile.com account? You should try using our AutoPay page for steps on how to change your payment method and see if that helps. If you're having trouble reaching us via phone or chat, you could try messaging through our social channels. Take a look at our Contact Us page and look for our Facebook and Twitter links. Either of those will work if you wanna get our T-Force social media support team to give you a hand with your autopay. My apologies for the trouble, but please give that page manage automatic payments page a shot then reach out to our T-Force team if you need further help.